Instant Online Quotes
Instant Clubs and Associations Insurance Quotes Get A Quote

Clubs and Associations Insurance

Committee members, trustees, directors or senior club representatives need to be protected for the services they give to their clubs or associates. The type of covers they may need to consider are some or all of the following:

  • Building & Contents covers/equipment insurance
  • Trustees, Directors, committee member insurances covering each person for any claims that could be made against them while performing their duty for the club/association.
  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Employers Liability (If applicable) insurance.
  • Professional & legal liability insurances

You may only need some of the above and at present we are able to supply clubs & association covers for you by completing a question set online or forwarding our downloadable proposal forms.

Click Here to Quote and Buy online

Click here for a proposal form